ICAgile LEADING WITH AGILITY
Today's leaders must be able to recognize and respond to dynamic global challenges and opportunities while tapping into the intrinsic power of their employees to deliver industry leading solutions and services.
These demands require leaders who have a high degree of emotional intelligence, are situationally aware systems thinkers, and have the ability to provide clarity and vision to the people who they serve.
The ICAgile accredited Leading with Agility (ICP-LEA) learning experience is a 2 week program specifically designed to prepare leaders to respond to increasingly turbulent economic, technological, sociological and market forces as well as global paradigm shifts that require new leadership thinking.
- The path to business agility
- Agile Leader styles, key attributes and mindset
- Relationship Agility for engaging today's workforce
- Agile organizational design and culture
- Developing adaptive strategies and processes to support organizational agility
- Establishing outcome-based measurements that support change and drive business value
This is a 2 week remote leadership intensive designed to greatly enhance your leadership skills while minimally impacting your work schedule. We meet for five, 3 hour sessions.
Please check timings and schedule below. All times listed are Eastern Time (EST)
- Why do organizations need agility? We will explore the role of the leader in today's changing world and discover the relationships between leadership and Business Agility
- Organizational Capabilities needed in today's exponential world; a deep dive into organizational structures, with case studies to help uncover unconventional companies and how they thrive
- Personal Agility; what are the skills and characteristics that are important in today's world. You'll learn and practice skills in a small group setting, discovering more about your personal leadership style.
- Organizational Agility; continuing from the prior week, an exploration into organizational design
- Enabling a Learning Organization; what does a Learning Organization look like? Why is this important? We'll explore these topics and create strategies to take back to your company
- Emotional Intelligence; there a lot of buzz lately on the importance of EQ, some go so far as to say it's more important than IQ. This course includes a complementary EQ assessment and we use that to help determine areas of improvement
- Leadership Development; we explore development models, focusing on brain based research that shows how adults learn best. Outcome is a better understanding of what makes you tick, and how you can set yourself up for success.
- Team Development; a leaders main role is to build high-performing teams. We discuss strategies that make for this to happen, and provide you with tools and a blueprint to apply in your context
- Strategic and Systems Thinking; leadership is all about systems thinking, and we explore various tools of the systems thinker, and how they're applied
- Tying it all together; your action plan!
What You Get
The ICP-LEA, Leading with Agility certification from ICAgile, the worlds premiere agile accreditation consortium.
You also get free and forever membership in the Agile Meridian private Slack forum dedicated to our alumni. Here, you can collaborate with your class attendees and continue to learn and grow from your peers and your facilitators from Agile Meridian.
To facilitate this event, we will be using Zoom for live, online sessions; Mural for collaboration, and Slack for asynchronous communication of course announcement, homework, etc. Equivalent tools may be substituted at our discretion.
Starting October 12
Day 1: October 12 Monday 2:00PM - 5:00PM
Day 2: October 14 Wednesday 2:00PM - 5:00PM
Day 3: October 16 Friday 2:00PM - 5:00PM
Day 4: October 19 Monday 2:00PM - 5:00PM
Day 5: October 21 Wednesday 2:00PM - 5:00PM
Individuals who have an active members with the Scrum Alliance and who complete the learning experience requirements are eligible to claim 16 Scrum Education Units (SEU). https://www.scrumalliance.org/get-certified/scrum-education-units