Learn about the fundamentals of Agile, Lean, Scrum, and Kanban in this self-paced course, combined with weekly coaching sessions
- April 28 - 12:00 to 2:00 pm - Course Introduction - Agile Mindset
- May 5 - 12:00 to 2:00 pm - Agile Learning Culture
- May 12 - 12:00 to 2:00 - Iterative and Incremental
- May 19 - 12:00 to 2:00 - What's the Story?
- May 26 - 12:00 to 2:00 - Kanban and Flow
- June 2 - 12:00 to 2:00 - Putting it all together
What you'll get:
- Access to a premium community portal
- A deep and broad overview of Agile and Lean principles
- Learn about Scrum, both theory and application
- Learn about Kanban and how to create your own Kanban
- Plenty of quizzes and tests to help you bring the content to life
- Weekly Group Coaching Calls (Details will be shared once you sign up) where you will have the benefit of a coach to help you through the course. In addition, these group coaching sessions will help you build your capability no matter your role. Whether you're a new Scrum Master, Product Owner, or Team Member, if you're looking to get better at your role, this plan can help you do it!
This course covers over 20 hours of content, quizzes, and assignments!
In addition, the weekly live online sessions will help you apply what you learn and build your capability in the process.
We meet using Zoom or equivalent technology.
You also get the ICAgile ICP certification at the conclusion of this six-week program.
If you have any questions, please email us at: