Learn about the fundamentals of Agile, Lean, Scrum, and Kanban in this self-paced course, combined with bi-weekly coaching sessions
What you'll get:
- A deep and broad overview of Agile and Lean principles
- Learn about Scrum, both theory and application
- Learn about Kanban and how to create your own Kanban
- Plenty of quizzes and tests to prep you to take and pass the PSM1 exam
- Bi-Weekly Group Coaching Calls (Details will be shared once you sign up) where you will have the benefit of a coach to help you through the course. In addition, these group coaching sessions will be used to help you build your capability no matter the role you play. Whether you're a new Scrum Master, Product Owner, or a Team Member, if you're looking to get better at your role, this plan can help you do it!
This course covers it all with over 20 hours of content, quizzes, and assignments!
In addition, the bi-weekly calls will help you apply what you learn and build your capability in the process.
We meet using Zoom or equivalent technology and generally meet at noon, or in the evenings so that we don't interrupt your work schedule.
You also get a digital badge from Agile Meridian upon completion of all content as well as options to upgrade to ICAgile ICP certification and eligibility to take the PSM1 exam.