This ONLINE class runs over 4 days from 8:30 am - 12:30 pm EDT
Dates: September 6 thru the 9th + community access for 2 months!
Duration: This is a 4 day remote intensive designed to greatly enhance your facilitation skills. We meet for 4, 4-hour sessions. There will be some prework/homework prior to each session.
We follow up the intensive with cohort-based approach to applying what you learn:
Meeting Facilitation - learn all about how to facilitate different types of meetings using tools and techniques in experiential settings
Learn and apply a core facilitation framework to help you help your team get results!
- Master the Art of the Conversation - gaining ability and confidence by improving listening and coaching skills
- Create the environment for high-performance. Go beyond great facilitation as a Scrum Master or Team Facilitator and master skills that will serve your team better
- Master the Art of Facilitating all the Agile and Scrum Ceremonies
- End our experience together with an Open Space activity to explore new frontiers and challenges with facilitation in today's distributed world. Gain skills to facilitate your own Open Space event!
In addition, you're automatically enrolled into our Facilitators and Coaches Private community for 2 months. We run bi-weekly, 1.5-hour sessions where we deep dive into what we cover in class.
- Deep dive into Liberating Structures (we cover many in our cohort sessions)
- You have the ability to submit recordings of your facilitated sessions for feedback
- Deep dive into the Core Protocols and their application of them to your team
- Hybrid and Remote facilitation skills practice
- Workshop facilitation practice
- Big-room planning practice
- Creating Psychological Safety
- Conflict management and resolution
You get all this and more in our cohort community of facilitators and coaches!
To facilitate this event: We will be using Zoom for live, online sessions; Mural or Miro for collaboration, and Slack for asynchronous communication of course announcements, homework, etc. Equivalent tools may be substituted at our discretion.