- April 23: SSM - 8:30 to 5:00 pm
- April 24: SSM - 5:30 - 9:30 pm
- April 25: SSM - 5:30 to 9:30 pm
Applying the Scrum Master Role within a SAFe Enterprise
The SAFe® Scrum Master course equips attendees to coach Agile teams to deliver business value at scale. The course teaches you the tactical skills needed to be an effective Scrum Master in a SAFe organization. It also gives you the guidance and tools necessary for working in remote environments with distributed teams.
If you want to become a certified scrum master with the skills to help leading companies succeed with Agile and scrum, the SAFe® Scrum Master course is for you. Learn how scrum masters empower and lead Agile teams. Understand how to facilitate Agile events like iteration planning, standups, and retrospectives. And discover how to help teams plan and complete their work.
After taking the course, you’ll know how to:
- Empower and lead an Agile team
- Facilitate Agile events like iteration planning, standups, and retrospectives
- Help teams plan and complete their work
You’ll also learn the principles of servant leadership, which are crucial for key SAFe team roles. These skills will enable you to develop high-performing, engaged, and continuously improving teams in your own organization.
SAFe® Scrum Master answers the questions:
- How do Scrum Masters facilitate planning and execution of work during a PI?
- How do you coach and lead Agile teams inside a SAFe enterprise?
- How do you become a servant leader to build a high-performing team?
- How to facilitate Scrum events.
- How to support PI execution.
- How to coach teams to constantly improve.
- How to implement DevOps for continuous flow and delivery.
- Course materials
- Remote learning via SAFe® Virtual Classrooms
- Access to SAFe® Collaborate, a visual online workspace
- One-year membership to the SAFe® Community Platform
- Access to content, tools, and resources you need to practice SAFe every day
- SAFe Scrum Master certification exam
Why Choose Agile Meridian?
We have the practical experience to convey the course content in a way that reflects our practical and pragmatic experience in leading our clients to adopt Lean Principles in their portfolios.
We also offer free access after completion of the course to our private community where you will be able to take advantage of resources to help you pass your exam.
We're the only provider that also offers two "Study Hall" sessions in our community where you will interact with us and your cohort to practice taking the exam.