- May 22: 8:30 to 5:00 pm
- May 23: 8:30 - 5:00 pm
The SAFe® RTE Program Prepares you to Lead an ART
Unique to SAFe®, the Release Train Engineer (RTE) is part of the trio of leaders that includes product managers and system architects. This plays a critical role in leading Agile Release Trains (ARTs) to deliver value. This means that the RTE must create the right environment, have the right conversations, facilitate the right meetings, and gather the right people to make decisions based on the right data.
In the SAFe® RTE course, you’ll learn to execute SAFe and continuously improve PI Planning and other key SAFe events. You’ll discover how to coach leaders, teams, and Scrum Masters in new processes and mindsets. And you’ll get the guidance and tools you need to work effectively in remote environments with distributed teams.
SAFe® RTE answers the questions:
- How do I plan for and execute a PI?
- How do I create an environment of relentless improvement?
- How do I lead and serve my ART?
- How to lead programs and large solutions in a SAFe organization.
- How to apply Lean-Agile knowledge and tools to release value.
- How to foster relentless improvement.
- How to build a high-performing ART by becoming a servant leader and coach.
- Course materials
- Remote learning via SAFe® Virtual Classrooms
- Access to SAFe® Collaborate, a visual online workspace
- One-year membership to the SAFe® Community Platform
- Access to content, tools, and resources you need to practice Scaled Agile Framework every day
- SAFe Release Train Engineer certification exam
Why Choose Agile Meridian?
We have the practical experience to convey the course content in a way that reflects our practical and pragmatic experience in leading our clients to adopt Lean Principles in their portfolios.
We also offer free access after completion of the course to our private community, where you can take advantage of resources to help you pass your exam.
We're the only provider offering two "Study Hall" sessions in our community where you will interact with us and your cohort to practice taking the exam.