Robust ThemeDec 09, 2019 2020-04-08 7:40
SAFe® Release Train Engineer
Empowering Agile Value with your leadership
The Release Train Engineer (RTE) is a critical role unique to SAFe®, responsible for leading Agile Release Trains (ARTs) to deliver value. Along with product managers and system architects, the RTE forms a trio of leaders who play a pivotal role in creating the right environment, facilitating important meetings, and gathering the right people to make data-informed decisions.
For individuals looking to build expertise in this role, the SAFe® RTE course offers comprehensive training on executing SAFe and continuously improving PI Planning and other key SAFe events. Participants learn how to coach leaders, teams, and Scrum Masters in new processes and mindsets, while also receiving guidance and tools to effectively work with distributed teams in remote environments.
SAFe® Release Train Engineer
Accelerate value delivery and maximize your Agile potential
Lead Agile Release Trains to Deliver Value with SAFe® Release Train Engineer Certification
Unique to SAFe®, the Release Train Engineer (RTE) is one of the trio of leaders that includes product managers and system architects. This plays a critical role in leading Agile Release Trains (ARTs) to deliver value. This means that the RTE must create the right environment, have the right conversations, facilitate the right meetings, and gather the right people to make decisions based on the right data.
In the SAFe® RTE course, you’ll learn to execute SAFe and continuously improve PI Planning and other key SAFe events. You’ll discover how to coach leaders, teams, and Scrum Masters in new processes and mindsets. And you’ll get the guidance and tools you need to work effectively in remote environments with distributed teams.
SAFe® RTE answers the questions:
- How do I plan for and execute a PI?
- How do I create an environment of relentless improvement?
- How do I lead and serve my ART?
- How to lead programs and large solutions in a SAFe organization.
- How to apply Lean-Agile knowledge and tools to release value.
- How to foster relentless improvement.
- How to build a high-performing ART by becoming a servant leader and coach.
- Course materials
- Remote learning via SAFe® Virtual Classrooms
- Access to SAFe® Collaborate, a visual online workspace
- Access to our private community to help you practice and pass the RTE exam
- One-year membership to the SAFe® Community Platform
- Access to content, tools, and resources you need to practice Scaled Agile Framework every day
- SAFe Release Train Engineer certification exam
Why Choose Agile Meridian?
We have the practical experience to convey the course content in a way that reflects our practical and pragmatic experience in leading our clients to adopt Lean Principles in their portfolios.
We also offer free access after completion of the course to our private community, where you can take advantage of resources to help you pass your exam.
We're the only provider offering two "Study Hall" sessions in our community where you will interact with us and your cohort to practice taking the exam.
Join Our Community
Subscribe to receive the latest from agile meridian!