Robust ThemeDec 09, 2019 2020-04-08 7:40
SAFe® Lean Portfolio Management
Streamline your Portfolio for maximum results
Ensuring that an organization's strategy and execution are in sync is essential for achieving success, and it forms a crucial element of the Scaled Agile Framework®.
By adopting a Lean Portfolio Management (LPM) methodology, teams can work together across different departments, enable their members, and structure their efforts around delivering value that meets customer demands more rapidly.
SAFe® Lean Portfolio Management
Efficiently manage your business portfolio for maximum results
Empower Your Portfolio with Lean Management: Learn, Implement, Succeed
Lean Portfolio Management is a two-day, interactive course that teaches the practical tools and techniques necessary to implement Strategy and Investment Funding, Agile Portfolio Operations, and Lean Governance. For private client sessions there is an additional one-day workshop available to help enterprise teams get started with LPM in their organization.
In this course, attendees gain the practical tools and techniques necessary to implement the Lean Portfolio Management functions of Strategy and Investment Funding, Agile Portfolio Operations, and Lean Governance. Participants also have an opportunity to capture the current and future state of their portfolio with the Portfolio Canvas tool and identify important business initiatives for achieving the portfolio vision. Participants establish portfolio flow with the Portfolio Kanban and prioritize epics for maximum economic benefit. The course also provides insights on how to establish Value Stream Budgets and Lean Budget Guardrails and measure the Lean portfolio performance.
Why Choose Agile Meridian?
We have the practical experience to convey the course content in a way that reflects our practical and pragmatic experience in leading our clients to adopt Lean Principles in their portfolios.
We also offer free access after completion of the course to our private community where you will be able to take advantage of resources to help you pass your exam.
We're the only provider that also offers two "Study Hall" sessions in our community where you will interact with us and your cohort to practice taking the exam.
- Lean Portfolio Management (LPM)
- Establishing Strategy and Investment Funding
- Applying Agile Portfolio Operations
- Applying Lean Governance
- Implementing the LPM function
- Day 3 Workshop (for private sessions only)
- Executives and Leaders (CIOs, CEOs, CFOs, CTOs and VPs)
- Enterprise Architects
- Program and Project Managers
- Product Managers and Solution Managers
- Business Unit Managers
- Program Office Personnel
- SPCs and Enterprise Agile Coaches
- Release Train Engineers
- Agile Coaches
- Human Resources
- Epic Owners
All are welcome to attend the course, regardless of experience.
However, the following prerequisites are highly recommended:
- Familiarity with Agile concepts and principles
- Attended Leading SAFe or SAFe PO/PM course
- Experience working in a SAFe environment
- Describe Lean Portfolio Management (LPM)
- Connect the portfolio to enterprise strategy
- Establish the Portfolio Vision
- Implement Lean Budgeting and Guardrails
- Establish flow with the Portfolio Kanban
- Support operational excellence with an Agile Program Management Office (PMO) and Communities of Practice (CoPs)
- Coordinate Value Streams
- Measure LPM performance
- Build a plan for LPM implementation
Join Our Community
Subscribe to receive the latest from agile meridian!