Getting in Your Customers' Heads: The Art of Product Agility - Episode 65
Join Chris Daily and Kumar Dattatreyan as they discuss product agility - the ability for an organization to quickly and effectively develop strategies to get products to market that meet customer needs. Key topics covered:
- What product agility is and why it's important for organizations to adapt and respond to changing customer needs
- How Apple created an ecosystem of products that work together seamlessly, creating a captive audience of loyal customers
- Taking an iterative approach to product development and continuously delivering improvements and enhancements
- Being customer-obsessed and always trying to build products people want - early prototyping and getting feedback
- The challenges of being a global company and tailoring products to different countries and cultures
- How to stay innovative and customer-centric even as a company grows larger and more complex Learn why product agility matters for companies of all sizes and how to foster a culture focused on the customer.
Tune in for insights on responding quickly to market changes and staying competitive in a disruptive business landscape.